We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
• postal codes and telephone numbers
• customer demographics (age, gender )
• purchase history and product preferences
• customer opinions, interests and hobbies
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
Include computer information (from user statistics, cookies, web beacons, etc.) we collect, such as:
• information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computers location
• what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
• what other sites you’ve visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
• to complete a sale or transaction with you
• to place special orders on your behalf
• to deliver products directly to you
• to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company.
For eg., We also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
• customer service
• to administer a loyalty program
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
• product suppliers
• market research firms
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you
directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called opting out. By
opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to opt out.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you
would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information
we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
• Business Address:
200 - 5050 Kingsway Street,